07 July 2008

MY LITTLE ONES PHOTOGRAPHY STINTS


MY LITTLE ONES PHOTOGRAPHY STINTS
Seeing me clicking photographs of every dish that I cook from different angles for my blog Sukanya's Musings, my 5 year old got inspired to do some photography so while I was not looking around, she happened to click these snaps. Its a fabric handphone stand with a snoopy dog, she used her plastic blocks and made it look like weights and kept the so called weights in front of the snoopy dog and she was telling me,
"Amma doesnt it look like the doggy is about to do weight lifting". I saw that her creative instincts are on full spirit, so decided to blog it and have also decided that "Photography" is going to be my next topic for my Hobbies and crafts blog. So here's my little artisits' piece of art

No comments: